Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Bear

Jan 18th On this day a star was born, An unexplainable magic filled the air. For want of her… the angels mourn, A fallen light – we call her Bear. She was the best that Heaven could deliver, The silvery moon conceded to her light. On the 18th day of January, an angel crossed over the river; Her delivery: was an awesome sight! Blue eyes opened wide without tear, cord was cut and quickly tied! Bear looked up as if to say, “I’m here!” Dad’s elated tears, he could not hide! The pain of childbirth for mom was ended, Dad left room till she was mended! As she suckled, a maternal magic filled the air, Forged uncanny bond twixt Mom and Bear. A magical day that began in May, when two lovers begot to•get•her. A prayer for blessing a future birthday, the rest of that story, I’ll have to defer! So Happy Birthday angel of light, I wish I could make everything right. But it seems for today the best I can do, Is to send my heart with an “I love you!” I wish I could be there to hug my Bear, walk like a dog and bark; if you dare! Eww Eww like a monkey on one roller skate, bet I can make Benley urinate! Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you
Sara w/ Benley
Sara-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment